~FateTears~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~FateTears~ Official Rules and Regulations

Go down

~FateTears~ Official Rules and Regulations  Empty ~FateTears~ Official Rules and Regulations

Post  Ultimatefate Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:25 am

~FateTears~ Official Rules and Regulations  -fatet11

First of all, if you are interested to join us, THIS IS RIGHT PLACE TO START. cheers

Before we start, however, i suggest that you take some time to read all of this, since we aim to be a Pure and Strong Guild

Okay, a few basic rules.

Like a Star @ heaven Rule Number One: Be nice to others, and respect them.Try to be friendly as well. Remember, respect above all, even for people outside our Guild.

Like a Star @ heaven Rule Number Two (Respect Member Structure) : I have chosen my Admins and important people carefully, and for good reasons. Do not critique openly those, get close to me if you have something to say. I do not care if one of my main people is the worst of the Guild: Admins and members in important positions are chosen by their Leadership or by other attribute, not by skill. I do not want a player who is awesome, but does nothing good as an Admin.

Like a Star @ heaven Rule Number Three (Teamwork) : As a Guild i hope we can all stand up for each other and not fight amoungst ourselves . we should keep closly in touch as to know what is happening about our guild and also we should help our guild mates as much as we can. So i hope to see that our clan has teamwork.

Like a Star @ heaven Rule Number Four (Loyalty) : Being in many games , i have seen many guilds/clans/factions having many members who do not care one bit about the guild itself . Thus i want to say , in Our Guild Loyalty is very important , there is strength in loyalty . I would rather have a small guild with tons of awesome friends rather than have a Guild full of "PRO" people who are just typical FAGS.

& lastly Like a Star @ heaven Rule Number five (No Racism) : As human beings , we should respect every other , so what if their of different races or religion . it doesnt make us any better or worst . I take Racism very seriously as people who are racist are Lower than dirt to me , and people caught being racist will be EXPELLED without any questions asked .

To keep in touch with me ; FateWarheart / Joseph cheers
u could post your comments in Guild forum, add me in msn or Facebook
my email is : miraclewillhappen@hotmail.com
leave me an email if i'm not online .

~FateTears~ Official Rules and Regulations  VideoGameSigs4d13ac26e949a
Ultimatefate
Ultimatefate
Admin

https://fatetears.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down