~FateTears~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Lottery ! Hosted by ~FateTears~

Go down

Guild Lottery ! Hosted by ~FateTears~ Empty Guild Lottery ! Hosted by ~FateTears~

Post  Ultimatefate Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:33 am

~This is a Guild Event ~

In preparation for siege , I have decided to host a Guild Lottery til we reach 600Adv points on a weekly basis.

~The rules are as followed~

For each member who has donated 4Adv points , they are entitled to take part in the lottery
For each 4Adv points donated , members are allowed to pick a number from 1 - 100
The member who is the closest to the number i drawn , wins the lottery for the week.
Members are also encouraged to donate more than 4Adv points.
Meaning for each 4adv points donated you get to choose another number
Also note , if a member has guess the Number correctly they will get a special prize as well
The lottery itself will also be affected by the number of draws , meaning if i do not recieve enough participatives
the lottery money and prizes will be carried to the next week's lottery

And finally please spread the news about the lottery to those in guild as not all members have registered for forum yet.
Thank you and i wish you all luck !

Prizes - 25M per week
~ To qualify ~

When you have donated Adv points to guild , printscreen the number of points you have donated
and either send them to me , or tell somebody who has contact with me on msn or if im online just tell me you .

This following members have contact with me in msn
H0neyBee , DarkDoll , RaynePayne , illuminatti , shattboss , xxTinkerBellxx , youckPowerBuster

Guild Lottery ! Hosted by ~FateTears~ VideoGameSigs4d13ac26e949a
Ultimatefate
Ultimatefate
Admin

https://fatetears.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down